- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
- Workshop on GST Workshop on GST
- Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI
Partner – Tax
Munjal is a qualified chartered accountant from India with 20 years of experience in the accounting and consulting world with specialization in the field of transfer pricing matters.
Munjal has expertise on transfer pricing matters across sectors. He has significant expertise advising clients in the healthcare, manufacturing/ industrial products, chemicals, media & entertainment, telecom and technology sectors. He has advised vast range of clients which include Tata Group, Novartis, Ciba, Vedanta, FedEx, Star TV, Bharat Petroleum, etc. on various transfer pricing matters. He has advised Companies on various aspects of transfer pricing right from assisting in the design of operating / business models, setting of pricing policies, assistance with defence documentation, assistance with litigation, assistance with resolution of disputes through the APA / MAP route etc.
Director – Tax
Rajeev is qualified Chartered Accountant. He has over 16 years of experience in dealing with various facets of Indian and International Tax issues. He is associated with Transfer Pricing since its introduction in Indian Legislations by Finance Act 2001 and has worked on various transfer pricing assignments including compliance, documentation, planning, business model/price structuring. Rajeev’s experience spans across sectors such as Media and Entertainment, Publishing, Auto Ancillary, IT/ITES, Industrial Manufacturing, Engineering etc He has transfer pricing litigation expertise and has represented various complex transfer pricing matters before the tax authorities. He has also worked on Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP) and also worked on numerous bilateral as well as unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements. He has been involved in APA assignments for complex transactions like management service charges, royalty, PE attribution etc.
Director – Tax
Ajay has more than 13 years of experience (including 9 years with one of the Big four accounting and tax advisory firms) handling high end transfer pricing advisory, documentation and assessment assignments for various multinational companies across various industry sectors.
Ajay has also extensively worked on Unilateral APAs from conceptualization of APA strategies to conducting meetings with the APA authorities; Mutual Agreement Procedures (MAP) with specific experience with US MAP applications; Global Core Documentation projects; Country-by-Country Reporting and Master file projects, Safe Harbour assignments; and High end TP Litigation assignments for various multinational companies in India and has been associated with some landmark Tribunal Rulings.
Ajay has expertise in handling transfer pricing matters for certain specific industries viz. IT / ITES, Auto Ancillary, Industrial products, Design Engineering sector etc
Director – Tax
Gaurav is a Chartered Accountant and a law graduate, Gaurav has over 14 years of experience in dealing with various tax advisory and litigation assignments and has worked on a wide spectrum of clients comprising of telecom operators, telecom equipment suppliers, satellite companies, electronics manufacturer, real estate developers, rolling stock supplier etc.
He is part of the national litigation team and has advised on wide ranging corporate and international tax issues across all industry sectors.
Gaurav is a member of various tax forums and is a regular speaker on corporate and International tax issues. He has also authored “Practical Handbook on tax issues in foreign remittance and foreign tax credit”, which was published by CCH (a Wolters Kluwer business) in 2014.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +91 989 139 5363Enquiry form