In an ever changing regulatory environment, one of the biggest challenges for directors is to implement appropriate systems and processes to proactively protect their organisations, people and customers from any potential business disruption due to new regulatory requirements. Not to mention, regulators oversight and penal provisions have become more stringent.
The publication captures the key compliances applicable on a private limited company for financial year 2021-2022 for your ready reference.
- Corporate secretarial and FEMA
- Direct tax and transfer pricing
- Indirect tax compliances under GST
- Payroll and labour law compliances
- A sneak peek into our Compliance Management Solution