Tapping into the burgeoning BFSI market See Overview
The Consumer & Retail sector is growing rapidly and is extremely dynamic. Due to constant disruption, managing business has become complicated and cumbersome. See Overview
Our healthcare and life sciences advisory team brings together a combined experience of over 50 years to help businesses navigate through changes, new... See Overview
At Grant Thornton in India, our automotive team works with a wide variety of clients to help them achieve their goals and increase shareholder wealth. Our... See Overview
M&E practice encompasses team of dynamic professionals with deep technical knowledge and extensive experience of working across segments say television, print,... See Overview
Tailored service offerings to Not for Profit organisations and CSR compliance services for dynamic businesses See Overview
At Grant Thornton, we assist dynamic Indian businesses in the Real Estate & Construction sector throughout their business life cycle by offering robust... See Overview
The Indian automobile market is expected to be revolutionised with several digital interventions in the next few years. The automobile sector, by leveraging the latest technology and data solutions, is improving customer experience with a shift from physical to digital. Grant Thornton Bharat, Quora and Talkwalker and have partnered for the report highlighting the latest car buying trends on digital platforms.
Below are some key highlights from the report:
- Quora users planning to buy a car are more likely to look at consumer reviews when researching a brand or product than the average car buyer in India
- Content related to cars and automobiles on Quora is seeing a steady surge over the last year.
- With increase in new vehicle prices, pre-owned/used vehicles are expected to increasingly become a more popular choice
- Higher to middle-income individuals make up 73% of Quora’s car-buying audience
- According to Talkwalker database, SUVs account for 87% share of conversation across online platforms
Car buying landscape: The road ahead
Grant Thornton Bharat, Quora and Talkwalker have partnered for the report highlighting the latest car buying trends on digital platforms.