- Assurance Assurance
- Risk Advisory Services Risk Advisory Services
- Tax & Regulatory Services Tax & Regulatory Services
- Growth Growth
- Public Sector Advisory Public Sector Advisory
- DigiTech DigiTech
- Compliance and Outsourcing Compliance and Outsourcing
- Recovery and Reorganisation
Our team of sector and technical experts specialise in financial due diligence and offer a proactive and pragmatic approach tailored to mitigate risks and provide value beyond the deal.
We partner with you to identify and mitigate potential transactional risks, to assist you in taking an informed decision and to provide tailored recommendations on deal-related challenges.
Our team of sector and technical experts specialise in due diligence and offer a wealth of industry knowledge and operational experience. We would provide you a scalable solution that can be tailored to mitigate the complexities involved in deals.
Our goal is to offer the powerful combination of excellent service and responsive relationships to deliver relevant and cost-effective solutions based on industry best practices.
Our approach to due diligence provides insights on:
- Quality of revenue - Identifying the key business drivers
- Quality of earnings - Ascertaining the sustainability of earnings
- Working capital - Normalising for seasonality and one-off items
- Net debt – Estimating immediate cash outflows
- Contingent liabilities - Summarising the significant exposures
- Tax positions - Assessing the history of claims and risk areas
Our tax and financial due diligence service would assist you at various stages of investment life cycle:
- Private Equity due diligence: Due diligence services that are clearly linked to PE firm’s in evaluating an investment in a potential target.
- Buy-side financial due diligence: Due diligence services that are linked to our corporate client’s requirements as purchasers/acquirers.
- Sell-side/vendor initiated financial due diligence: A balanced and independent due diligence approach considering the management’s views and comments on the identified issues which would help the prospective purchaser take informed decisions.
- Vendor Assistance: Due diligence services to identify potential impediments during an exit or to address value impacting issues at an early stage, helping clients take corrective action.