- Assurance Assurance
- Risk Advisory Services Risk Advisory Services
- Tax & Regulatory Services Tax & Regulatory Services
- Growth Growth
- Public Sector Advisory Public Sector Advisory
- DigiTech DigiTech
- Compliance and Outsourcing Compliance and Outsourcing
- Recovery and Reorganisation
Businesses are currently going through large transformation initiatives such as adoption of digital technologies, transition to cloud and use of advanced technologies. Further, as professionals adopt the ‘new normal’ of working remotely, we have seen a spike in cyber threats (& attacks). To mitigate these risks, it is imperative to adopt a stronger cyber posture by implementing new controls and realigning the existing ones.
Our Cyber practice is rightly positioned to assist our clients manage their cyber posture over time. Some of the key highlights include:
- Give assurance to their boards on the current cyber posture
- Formulate a strategy and governance mechanism to regularly monitor and take informed action on pertinent cyber risks
- Define what to secure and when
- Maintain regulatory and global compliance to help businesses operate securely
Assisting in securing your businessRead more
- Identify, assess and treat risks across people, process and technology
- Assist in developing a well defined data protection framework including protection of PIIs and SPDIs.
- Build a well defined third party ecosystem strategy to secure any confidential information leakage
- Follow a well defined and documented cyber resiliency plan
- Ensure continuous monitoring of cyber threats via well-defined threat intelligence mechanism
- Build a well defined breach response strategy to minimize the impact of a severe incident
Click to expand
We assist clients to identify gaps and suggest improvements in existing governance structure, while supporting internal or regulatory compliance (cybersecurity) at every level of the business.
- Integrated compliance
- ISMS certification assistance and sustenance
- Business continuity management and cyber crisis management
- Cybersecurity regulatory compliance
- Third party risk management
- Data protection and privacy
As more organisations integrate technology into their everyday function, it has become imperative that they identify vulnerabilities and protect themselves from cyberattacks. We focus on assisting clients to identify security-related gaps and suggest improvements in the existing technology.
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Red and blue teaming
- Cyber simulations and war gaming
- Cyber threat intelligence
A cyber security attest can provide an organisation and its stakeholders greater level of assurance that they are aligned towards the leading required practices. We focus on providing assurance and attestation to clients who require third-party independent report on its existing controls in place.
- SSAE 18 / ISAE 3402
- SOC I/II Type I/II
Technology has now enabled and eased the reach of business to end customers. This has made regulators conscious and increased compliance-related scrutiny of businesses. We have been conducting independent audits covering:
- Information systems audit
- Regulatory compliance audits
- IT general controls, application audits and transaction reconciliations
- Incident investigtions
Our leadership thoughts/key contacts
Organisations subject to regulatory compliance are mandated by regulators to keep abreast to a strong cyber posture on an ongoing basis. Find out why a cyber risk assessment can go a long way in supporting your regulatory compliance goals and requirements.
Please get in touch with our experts at firstname.lastname@example.org