Introduction to Cyber Advisory
In today’s time, businesses have gone through large transformation initiatives such as adoption of digital technologies, transition to cloud, use of advanced technologies et al. Additionally, as professionals are adopting the new normal of connecting remotely, there has been an increase in cyber threats to most of organizations. Given this scenario, organizations need to strengthen their cyber posture, which means adoption of new controls and realignment of the existing ones.
Our cyber advisory practice is rightly positioned to assist our clients in managing their cyber posture over time. Some of the key highlights include -
- Formulate a strategy and governance mechanism to regularly monitor and take informed action on the pertinent cyber risks
- Define what to secure and when
- Maintain regulatory and global compliance that help businesses to operate securely
- Give assurance to their respective boards on
- Ensure constant update to the threat vectors via threat intelligence and ensure effective security operations
- Provide a holistic cyber resiliency plan, which is not limited to crisis and disasters
- Develop active defense mechanisms that protect organizations from various cyber attacks
- Identify, assess and treat risks across people, process and technology, and continuously improve the risk posture of an organization
- Understand the steps to come out of a cyber attack with minimum impacts and apply learnings to avoid recurrence of such incidents
Demystifying the Digital Personal Data Protection Act (DPDPA), 2023
The DPDPA represents a paradigm shift that will redefine how businesses operate by introducing stringent data protection and privacy measures that align seamlessly with global standards.
Cyber Vigilance Centre
Cyber threats have become recurrent with attackers finding innovative ways to breach security. Over the last few years, cybercrimes and ransomware attacks have significantly increased, inflicting approximate damages of USD 6 trillion globally.
Our Service Themes
Click to expand
We assist clients to identify gaps and suggest improvements in existing governance structure, while supporting internal or regulatory compliance (cybersecurity) at every level of the business.
- Integrated compliance
- ISMS certification assistance and sustenance
- Business continuity management and cyber crisis management
- Cybersecurity regulatory compliance
- Third party risk management
- Data protection and privacy
As more organisations integrate technology into their everyday function, it has become imperative that they identify vulnerabilities and protect themselves from cyberattacks. We focus on assisting clients to identify security-related gaps and suggest improvements in the existing technology.
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Red and blue teaming
- Cyber simulations and war gaming
- Cyber threat intelligence
A cyber security attest can provide an organisation and its stakeholders greater level of assurance that they are aligned towards the leading required practices. We focus on providing assurance and attestation to clients who require third-party independent report on its existing controls in place.
- SSAE 18 / ISAE 3402
- SOC I/II Type I/II
Technology has now enabled and eased the reach of business to end customers. This has made regulators conscious and increased compliance-related scrutiny of businesses. We have been conducting independent audits covering:
- Information systems audit
- Regulatory compliance audits
- IT general controls, application audits and transaction reconciliations
- Incident investigtions
Our leadership thoughts/key contacts
Organisations subject to regulatory compliance are mandated by regulators to keep abreast to a strong cyber posture on an ongoing basis. Find out why a cyber risk assessment can go a long way in supporting your regulatory compliance goals and requirements.
Please get in touch with our experts at email@example.com
As the risk landscape continues to rapidly evolve, focus on cyber security has become ever so prominent. Growing number of sophisticated cyber attacks not only compromise critical systems and data but cause significant financial and reputational damage, threating organisational viability. In order to survive and thrive in the present “digital-first” environment, governments and businesses alike are required to build resilient, adaptive and sustainable cyber defenses and most importantly cultivate a cyber aware culture.Akshay Garkel Partner and Cyber Leader, Grant Thornton Bharat
The TISAX online platform allows participants to share assessment data while at the same time allowing them and audit providers to communicate with each other.
Cyber trends in 2021 and predictions for 2022
2021 in cyber trends, and what’s expected for 2022
Technology and cyber trends in the Indian education sector
This document explores the developments and concerns of the spread of technology in the education sector
Request for a proposal
Submit a request for a proposal to explore how our services can help you and your company.