This report provides an in-depth analysis of the evolving start-up landscapes in India and the UAE, examining the impact of initiatives such as Start-up India, Invest India, and Digital India. It underscores India's transition into a global innovation hub and the UAE's shift towards a diversified, technology-driven economy. The role of Indian expatriates in advancing the UAE's economic growth is emphasised, along with the collaborative opportunities in technology, renewable energy, and defense. The report outlines the multifaceted India-UAE relationship, spanning economics, trade, energy, security, and culture, with a focus on the Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA). Ultimately, the report highlights the potential for synergistic collaboration, mutual growth, and enhanced innovation in the start-up ecosystems of both nations.
- Indian start-up evolution
- Driven by initiatives like Start-up India, fostering a culture of innovation and risk-taking.
- Providing essential resources, mentorship, and funding for nationwide start-up growth.
- Digital Transformation through Digital India
- Revolutionising digital infrastructure, propelling India's start-up growth.
- Investment facilitation by invest India
- Simplifying investment procedures, attracting foreign investors, including those from the UAE.
- Contributing to the burgeoning start-up scene in India.
- Cooperation in technology and defense
- Recognising opportunities for collaboration in technology, renewable energy, and defense.
- Shared ambitions to diversify economies and drive innovation.
The report explores India-UAE start-up convergence, uncovering opportunities for cross-border innovation, investments, and market expansion.