ISO (International Organization for Standardization) provides a common framework and set of guidelines for organisations to follow, which helps to ensure consistency and quality in the products and services they provide. The different ISO standards address specific industries and business areas, such as quality management, service management, information security, etc. By following these standards, organisations can demonstrate their commitment to best practices and continuous improvement and gain a competitive advantage by improving their reputation and credibility with customers, regulators, and other stakeholders.
At Grant Thornton Bharat, we understand the importance of establishing processes to meet customer requirements and deliver quality products and services. We assist organisations in their ISO journey through our service offerings, such as:
- Gap analysis
- Process definition and implementation support
- Training on:
- Standard awareness (ISO 9001, ISO 20000)
- Internal quality auditor
- Internal audits
- We have provided advisory to various global organisations covering domains such as BFSI, IT, ITES, insurance, services-based industries, telecom, banking, defence, governments, NGOs, NBFCs, public sector undertakings and many more.
- Completed 100 plus ISO advisory engagements without any non-conformances identified during certification
- Expertise in documenting operational SOPs for various domains
Improved customer confidence and satisfaction
Improved metrics and management reporting
Improved business operations by aligning IT and business processes
Better management of customer expectation
Let’s jointly embark on this journey of Business excellence. Contact us today to schedule a consultation if you're ready to take your business to the next level.