- Assurance Assurance
- Risk Advisory Services Risk Advisory Services
- Tax & Regulatory Services Tax & Regulatory Services
- Growth Growth
- Public Sector Advisory Public Sector Advisory
- DigiTech DigiTech
- Compliance and Outsourcing
- Recovery and Reorganisation
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems usually have a life expectancy of 15-20 years, so most organisations might not experience a full-term ERP implementation. However, at no other time will you have the opportunity to make large-scale, sweeping changes in how your organisation operates.
More than 75% of all ERP projects fail to deliver, leading to executives struggling with concerns like:
- Have we derived the promised outcome from our ERP investment?
- Have we selected the right solution and implementation partner?
- Can our people learn and align with the needs of the ERP system?
- Are the ERP and associated technology landscape still relevant?
- Can we sustain these high-end technologies, considering IT is not our core business?
- Will ERP completely change the way we work?
How we assist our clients
- ERP/SAP health check and assessment: Identifying specific initiatives to improve the performance of the ERP system
- SAP optimisation services: Assisting in delivering the ERP/SAP enhancement initiatives
- ERP evaluation and sourcing support: Assisting in deploying a fit-for-purpose ERP solution by an effective implementation partner
- ERP/SAP implementation support:
- ERP/SAP project management office
- Process and controls design
- Functional testing and validation services
- Training and change management support
- Master data cleansing services
- SAP migration and upgrade assistance
- Report standardisation, design and enablement assistance
Our value addition
- Effective utilisation of the existing ERP solution to meet current and future business requirements
- Process optimisation, enhancements, simplification and reduction in duplicate activities
- Rationalisation of master data and improvement in ERP master data governance
- Improved reporting and information management
- Identification of appropriate controls to be mapped in the ERP and mitigation of any financial, operational and fraud risk
- Identification of manual processes which could be automated for higher efficiency and reduce potential rework and errors