Successful organisations are founded on people who are efficiently organised with processes and documented knowledge. Accounting manual is a critical part of the finance function of a company, as it ensures that the risk of over-reliance on a single individual does not harm the company. Accounting manual is a critical control in the overall finance function, and we believe an effective accounting manual is that which can be as dynamic as the organisation itself. We offer an in-house developed accounting manual solution that is robust as well as dynamic, detailed as well as flexible and a must for growing companies.
Why have an accounting manual?
- Knowledge belongs to the company as it must be retained
- Useful for training new joiners and others when there are changes in guidance or roles
- Accounting manuals are a part of the internal control environment and help mitigate the risks of inconsistent accounting practices and knowledge loss
What do we offer?
- About our online accounting manual
- Hosts dynamic accounting guidance to ensure consistency in accounting practices with technical practice alerts to guide users at each step
- Allows for real-time updates, due to changes in technical requirements and business needs
- Flexible structure and easy to read with structured navigation links
- Ease of use due to features such as search and query
- Identifies training needs of each user using online tests and quizzes
- Features an online feedback system to track change requests
- Includes a discussion forum to discuss, document and conclude accounting matters
- End-user updatable to minimise involvement of information technology teams
- Capable of being integrated into the company’s intranet
- Logs to enable tracking of usage by accounting teams
- Our approach
- Understanding current accounting processes
- Documenting best practices
- Possibility to include chart of accounts and accounting entries