Consumer, Retail & E-commerce Home
Article Budget 2023 expectations of retail sector
Top 5 budget 2023 expectations of retail sector
Healthcare and Life Sciences Home
Report Technology transformation for future-ready healthcare
Grant Thornton Bharat - AHPI report delves deep into understanding technology transformation in the Indian healthcare industry
Automotive and Manufacturing Home
Article Post-Budget Article: Impact on the Automotive Sector
The forward-looking approach adopted in the budget towards this sector has been in alignment with the government’s goals of promoting Aatmanirbhar Bharat and moving firmly towards net-zero carbon emissions by 2070, shares Saket Mehra in this insightful article in Financial Express.
Real estate and Construction Home
Article Impact of interest rate surge on the real estate sector
Interest rate hike and its impact on the real estate sector
Successful organisations are founded on people who are efficiently organised with processes and documented knowledge. Accounting manual is a critical part of the finance function of a company, as it ensures that the risk of over-reliance on a single individual does not harm the company. Accounting manual is a critical control in the overall finance function, and we believe an effective accounting manual is that which can be as dynamic as the organisation itself. We offer an in-house developed accounting manual solution that is robust as well as dynamic, detailed as well as flexible and a must for growing companies.
Why have an accounting manual?
- Knowledge belongs to the company as it must be retained
- Useful for training new joiners and others when there are changes in guidance or roles
- Accounting manuals are a part of the internal control environment and help mitigate the risks of inconsistent accounting practices and knowledge loss
What do we offer?
- About our online accounting manual
- Hosts dynamic accounting guidance to ensure consistency in accounting practices with technical practice alerts to guide users at each step
- Allows for real-time updates, due to changes in technical requirements and business needs
- Flexible structure and easy to read with structured navigation links
- Ease of use due to features such as search and query
- Identifies training needs of each user using online tests and quizzes
- Features an online feedback system to track change requests
- Includes a discussion forum to discuss, document and conclude accounting matters
- End-user updatable to minimise involvement of information technology teams
- Capable of being integrated into the company’s intranet
- Logs to enable tracking of usage by accounting teams
- Our approach
- Understanding current accounting processes
- Documenting best practices
- Possibility to include chart of accounts and accounting entries