In our first episode, Partner and Overseas Listings Leader Raja Lahiri introduced us to the concept of SPACs, the benefits and risks involved in it for the companies. In case you missed listening to it, Click here to tune in
Key highlights from the podcast
- Can the Liberalized Remittance Scheme or LRS investment route suffice for resident investors? What could be the limitations or precautions
- Tax consequences for residents and non-residents of a De-SPACing transaction
- Should the SPAC just hold shares of Indian target or the Indian target should be folded into the SPAC?
- How indirect transfer rules under Indian Income Tax laws impact future transactions?
- What are the things to watch out for Post De-SPACing?
- What is the role of FDI policy on De-SPACing/externalization?
Listen now on: