Through this survey, Grant Thornton Bharat aims to understand the changing landscape of employee engagements amidst a dynamic business environment, along with the challenges faced by industries to design best possible practices to navigate people solutions.
- More than 60% of the respondents say they use multiple apps and portals for employee engagement
- About 70% of the employers have not made any changes in the compensation structure post pandemic
- About 50% employers prefer hybrid model of HR operations (in-house and outsourced)
- 56% respondents said their organisations have introduced ‘work from home’ policy
- 52% repondents believe new labour codes will have high impact on HR policies and processes
- 47% repondents said that impact of change in definition of wages on employee cost has not yet been evaluated
Download the report here.