The Consumer & Retail sector is growing rapidly and is extremely dynamic. Due to constant disruption, managing business has become complicated and cumbersome.
Article Budget 2023 expectations of retail sector
Top 5 budget 2023 expectations of retail sector
At Grant Thornton in India, our automotive team works with a wide variety of clients to help them achieve their goals and increase shareholder wealth. Our...
Article Post-Budget Article: Impact on the Automotive Sector
The forward-looking approach adopted in the budget towards this sector has been in alignment with the government’s goals of promoting Aatmanirbhar Bharat and moving firmly towards net-zero carbon emissions by 2070, shares Saket Mehra in this insightful article in Financial Express.
Changing landscape for employee engagements: Challenges and way forward
Through this survey, Grant Thornton Bharat aims to understand the changing landscape of employee engagements amidst a dynamic business environment, along with the challenges faced by industries to design best possible practices to navigate people solutions.
- More than 60% of the respondents say they use multiple apps and portals for employee engagement
- About 70% of the employers have not made any changes in the compensation structure post pandemic
- About 50% employers prefer hybrid model of HR operations (in-house and outsourced)
- 56% respondents said their organisations have introduced ‘work from home’ policy
- 52% repondents believe new labour codes will have high impact on HR policies and processes
- 47% repondents said that impact of change in definition of wages on employee cost has not yet been evaluated
Download the report here [ 699 kb ].
Changing landscape for employee engagements
Post pandemic, employers explore and adapt news ways to stay in the business. The survey was carried out to gain insights on the challenges being faced and areas for re-aligning employee engagements.