Grant Thornton in India, in collaboration with Caplin & Drysdale, invites you to attend an interactive webinar on “US tax compliances for Americans living in India and remedial measures for non-compliance.” As we know, US citizens and Green Card holders living in India need to file their US tax return on an annual basis and their worldwide income is subject to tax in the US.
The webinar will focus on:
- Importance of being compliant and the consequences of non-filing;
- US tax return and other filing obligations for US tax residents living in India;
- Remedial measures for non-compliance;
- Proposed changes by the Trump government.
Join our team as they leverage their experience on critical aspects to help you navigate through the complex web of compliances.
Webinar dial-in details
New Delhi - local access: +91 11 66754500
Other cities - local access number : +91 (City Code) 60005900
India Toll Free Number: 1800 120 1298
United States: 18447635818
United Kingdom: 08002797599
Participant PIN - 86216738#
Click here to test your System.
Date & Time
Date: Wednesday, 14 June, 2017
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 Hrs IST
- To know more about the webinar, please write to us at