Grant Thornton in India invites you to attend a thought-provoking conference on a myriad of issues plaguing the forensic and investigation space.
With the business world becoming increasingly dynamic, companies need to manage risks, remain compliant with global regulations, promote transparency, investigate alleged misconduct objectively, and safeguard interests of their employees and other stakeholders. With digitisation becoming a way of life, technology has certainly brought about a 360 degree turn to the way we operate and conduct business. Ironically, technology is also the most susceptible link in many cases of misconduct today.
There is a dire need to think and act out-of-the-box to be forensic-ready by preventing fraud, assessing risks and fighting cybercrime.
Sessions at the conference include:
- Cyber Fraud from Board Perspective: An interactive session moderated by Tobby Simon, Synergia Group
Panel members: Independent Directors, Mr. Prasad Chandran,
Mr. J. Sundhareshan and Mr. Ajay Nanavati
- Cloud Forensics: The approach, trend and legal requirements
NagaKumar S, Director, Capital Markets Technology Solutions, Moody’s Analytics
- Hadoop & Big data: An investigator's perspective
N. Muralidharan, Founder & CEO, Hethi
- Bad Accounting or Criminal Act: The challenge of proving intent
Sherbir Panag, Founding Partner, Law Offices of Panag & Babu
- Why No One Calls:Top factors leading to hotline distrust
Ragunath Rath, Group Head - Legal & Compliances and Company Secretary, Par Pharmaceuticals, India
- Weapons in the anti-fraud arsenal, Capt Sethuraman, Chief Risk Officer, Mphasis
At this platform, you will get to interact with experts from diverse backgrounds and gain from their experiences and know-how. Speakers include distinguished board members and practitioners from industry The conference would offer opportunities to network and become more vigilant and forensic-ready to mitigate risks for a brighter and resilient tomorrow.
Join us at the event to gain insights into this niche subject.
- INR 4,500 per delegate
- INR 3,500 per delegate for CFEs, IIAs and ISACA members
Registration on first come basis
Venue, Date & Time
Trinity 02, Vivanta by Taj,
MG Road, Bengaluru
Date: Friday, 09 June, 2017
Time: 9:30 – 17:30 Hrs
- Online payment details
- • CFEs, IIAs and ISACA members, click here
- • Others click here
- To pay via cheque
- Cheques to be drawn in favor of Grant Thornton India LLP
- Addressed to:
- Sumalatha N
- Grant Thornton India LLP
- #65/02, Bagmane Tridib, Block A, 5th Floor, Bagmane Tech Park, CV Raman Nagar, Bengaluru 560093, India
- For more details, please contact:
- Sumalatha N