Tapping into the burgeoning BFSI market See Overview
The Consumer & Retail sector is growing rapidly and is extremely dynamic. Due to constant disruption, managing business has become complicated and cumbersome. See Overview
Our healthcare and life sciences advisory team brings together a combined experience of over 50 years to help businesses navigate through changes, new... See Overview
At Grant Thornton in India, our automotive team works with a wide variety of clients to help them achieve their goals and increase shareholder wealth. Our... See Overview
M&E practice encompasses team of dynamic professionals with deep technical knowledge and extensive experience of working across segments say television, print,... See Overview
Tailored service offerings to Not for Profit organisations and CSR compliance services for dynamic businesses See Overview
At Grant Thornton, we assist dynamic Indian businesses in the Real Estate & Construction sector throughout their business life cycle by offering robust... See Overview
Companies in India transitioned to Ind AS in a phased manner. Likewise, companies worldwide are moving to IFRS. With Ind AS/IFRS being evolving GAAPs, there are bound to be reporting challenges for companies. Our team of professionals takes the pressure away from in-house finance teams by preparing a set of compliant financial statements:
When is a financial statement preparation service needed?
- When the financial statements have accounting complexities like business combinations, complex financial instruments, etc.
- When companies do not wish to maintain dedicated financial reporting teams for a task that is only annual or quarterly
- When there are key changes in accounting guidance that trigger rehashing of the financial reporting process
- When there are complex group structures where professional assistance is required to meet statutory timelines and to handle the size and volume
- When the finance teams are not yet geared up to deal with speedy changes
What do we deliver and what is our approach?
- We defining key milestones:
- Prepare ready-to-use templates
- Map chart of accounts
- Make financial statement structures (including consolidation workings)
- Key deliverables:
- Structured templates for GAAP adjustments/major accounting computations
- Financial reporting templates