- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
- Workshop on GST Workshop on GST
- Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: +91 989 139 5363Enquiry form
Workshop on Ind AS 115 - Revenue from contracts with customer
MCA has has recently notified new accounting standards on revenue, Ind AS 115 -Revenue from contracts with customer, mandatorily applicable from 1 April 2018.
IASB has already issued corresponding standard which is applicable from 1st Jan 2018. This standard represents culmination of years of research and deliberation between IASB and FASB.
Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 will apply to most revenue arrangements, including construction contracts. Among other things, it changes the criteria for determining whether revenue is recognised at a point in time or over time and provides more guidance in areas where current IFRSs are lacking – such as multiple element arrangements, variable pricing, rights of return, warranties and licensing. The actual impact on each company’s top line will depend on the industry, specific customer contracts and how they have applied existing Standards.