With the objective to highlight the potential of joint e-mobility business opportunities between India and Germany and how both countries could build an integrated and robust e-mobility ecosystem, Grant Thornton Bharat and Warth & Klein Grant Thornton, Germany, in partnership with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI), have prepared a report.
Key highlights of the report
- Areas both countries could leverage, in view of their strong relations, to forge a new paradigm of economic partnership
- An analysis done with select stakeholders of the Indian and German automobile industry. The stakeholders participated in an online survey to share their views on certain topics and/or issues triggered by the development of e-mobility in the Indian and German automobile industry.
- How India and Germany can integrate towards the transition to EVs and the impact of electrification on the integrated EV ecosystem
- Inter-country trade between the two countries, specifically in the e-mobility segment of the automotive industry.
- Initiatives that the countries can take in e-mobility leadership