Grant Thornton in India invites you to attend its webinar on ‘Family Business & Succession Planning’.
Critical for continuity and growth of a business, succession planning is one of the biggest challenges faced by the promoters. This process involves more than just transfer of ownership, and it becomes more complex when you add family dynamics to the equation.
In this webinar, we will discuss the key considerations that promoters and management should bear in mind for an effective succession plan, including:
- Developing the family business governance systems and processes
- Managing differences and resolving conflicts
- Setting up of family trust for succession planning
- Tax and regulatory considerations
We look forward to your participation in this interactive webinar to gain a practical perspective on succession planning.
Webinar dial-in details
New Delhi - local access: +91 11 66754500
Other cities - local access number : +91 (City Code) 60005900
India Toll Free Number: 1800 120 1298
United States: 18447635818
United Kingdom: 08002797599
Participant PIN: 43721207#
Click here to test your System
Date & Time
Date: Wednesday, 09 August, 2017
Time: 17:30 - 18:30 hrs IST
- To know more about the webinar, please write to us at