- Assurance Assurance
- Risk Advisory Services Risk Advisory Services
- Tax & Regulatory Services Tax & Regulatory Services
- Growth Growth
- Public Sector Advisory Public Sector Advisory
- DigiTech DigiTech
- Compliance and Outsourcing Compliance and Outsourcing
- Recovery and Reorganisation
We are delighted to launch GTaxPro, a robust tool to help businesses comply with requirements of e-invoicing as per the GST law.
The tool integrates key features of GST e-invoicing, which has been mandatory from 1 October 2020, on a single platform.
So far, GTaxPro has supported multiple clients across sectors for generation of thousands of e-invoices with excellent client feedback on ease of use, integration and overall features.
|Manage multiple GSTINs/profiles for a single user|
|Upload documents in bulk|
|Data analytics - MIS reports and dashboard|
|In sync with updated Schema of e-invoicing|
|Rectify multiple errors at one go|
How will it make filing easier for businesses?
- Seamless and real-time generation of IRN
- User-friendly interface
- Quick on-boarding on the system
- Archive all tax invoices, debit notes and credit notes
- Cloud-based tool access
Watch this webinar for an in-depth understanding of key features of the e-invoicing tool, and how it will simplify filing for businesses and ease reporting.
A smart solution for e-invoicing & e-way billDownload flyer