- Assurance Assurance
- Risk Advisory Services Risk Advisory Services
- Tax & Regulatory Services Tax & Regulatory Services
- Growth Growth
- Public Sector Advisory Public Sector Advisory
- DigiTech DigiTech
- Compliance and Outsourcing
- Recovery and Reorganisation
We are delighted to launch GTaxPro, a robust tool to help businesses comply with requirements of e-invoicing as per the GST law.
The tool will integrate key features of GST e-invoicing, which will be mandatory from 1 October 2020, on a single platform.
|Manage multiple GSTINs/profiles for a single user|
|Upload documents in bulk|
|Data analytics - MIS reports and dashboard|
|In sync with updated Schema of e-invoicing|
|Rectify multiple errors at one go|
How will it make filing easier for businesses?
- Seamless and real-time generation of IRN
- User-friendly interface
- Quick on-boarding on the system
- Archive all tax invoices, debit notes and credit notes
- Cloud-based tool access
A smart solution for e-invoicingDownload flyer