- Assurance Assurance
- Risk Advisory Services Risk Advisory Services
- Tax & Regulatory Services Tax & Regulatory Services
- Growth Growth
- Public Sector Advisory Public Sector Advisory
- DigiTech DigiTech
- Compliance and Outsourcing Compliance and Outsourcing
- Recovery and Reorganisation
The country’s eased regulatory scenario and improved ease of doing are increasingly offering opportunities to businesses to grow. We are engaged by family-owned businesses, private equity and venture capital funded businesses, widely-held companies and other organisations to assist them in developing and delivering strategic direction to the business.
We offer a bouquet of fully integrated strategic advisory services. Our extensive experience and in-depth knowledge combined with our collaborative approach helps dynamic businesses to grow.
Some of our key business consulting services include:
- Strategy planning and implementation: These services are aimed at assisting the top management of an organisation in deciding the strategic direction and ensuring their functional heads buy into the vision of the organisation. We do this through the following:
- CEO Room: It includes a strategic workshop customised to the client’s current business, operating model, geographic coverage, financial performance and competition. The workshop effectively leads to the preparation of a strategy map for the client. Once the strategy map is developed, our team facilitates the buy-in of the functional heads of the organisation given that these people ‘deliver’ the top management’s vision.
- Strategy action plans: Basis the strategy map developed in the workshop, our team collaborates with each functional team over a series of sessions to develop their functional strategy.
- Market assessments and competition landscaping: We help businesses become more aware of their market, operating landscape, competition and own positioning. Our business consulting services typically include market size (volume and value), growth (historical and projected), demand-supply gap analysis, price point analysis, value chain, competitor analysis, drivers/challenges and trends, relevant models showing the business strengths and positioning, etc.
- Business planning: We develop comprehensive financial projections through detailed financial models covering a period of 3-5 years based on detailed assumptions and management discussions. The assumptions cover the detailed market scenario, operating model, regulatory aspects, pricing and margins basis competition, supply chain model, fixed and variable expenses etc.
- Commercial due diligence: Companies preparing for a transaction or currently in an ongoing transaction need an analysis of the market and competition, supply chain and validation of the future projections of the business basis the management model, customer interviews, competition and market assessment. Along with these analysis, we also provide a reasonability assessment on the financial projections by the management along with a detailed report, which can be used by investors and financial institutions to formulate their view on the transaction.
- Annual operating plan (AOP): Our specialist team assists companies in preparing detailed AOPs and budgets from a bottom-up perspective. It spans across departments and covers complex modelling and validation exercises across levels — plant and machinery level, sales and marketing, HR, IT, etc. It also includes detailed workshops to kick off and set common top-down and bottom-up objectives.
- These AOPs are backed by detailed bottom-up functional level strategy action plans.
- We also undertake quarterly monitoring against the AOPs developed.
- Working capital optimisation: Our team can assess the opportunity of potential savings in working capital by optimising structural and operational processes, directly impacting working capital. This results in medium to long term sustainable savings rather than focusing on tactical levers to meet short-term goals. Key coverage includes:
- Identification of areas for cash flow leakage optimisation: Designing a diagnostic workshop to assess current processes, terms and compliance levels for accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory and cash flow management
- Benchmarking the working capital position of competitors
- Quantification and reasons for pressure on margins, revenue leakage, structuring, relevant ratios etc.
- Quantification of sustainable savings opportunity
- Working capital and cash flow planning: Developing an implementation roadmap to deliver the identified savings