Tapping into the burgeoning BFSI market See Overview
The Consumer & Retail sector is growing rapidly and is extremely dynamic. Due to constant disruption, managing business has become complicated and cumbersome. See Overview
Our healthcare and life sciences advisory team brings together a combined experience of over 50 years to help businesses navigate through changes, new... See Overview
At Grant Thornton in India, our automotive team works with a wide variety of clients to help them achieve their goals and increase shareholder wealth. Our... See Overview
M&E practice encompasses team of dynamic professionals with deep technical knowledge and extensive experience of working across segments say television, print,... See Overview
Tailored service offerings to Not for Profit organisations and CSR compliance services for dynamic businesses See Overview
At Grant Thornton, we assist dynamic Indian businesses in the Real Estate & Construction sector throughout their business life cycle by offering robust... See Overview
Grant Thornton Bharat presents the latest edition of the Monthly GAAP Bulletin that summarises significant accounting, auditing and regulatory updates. This publication has been compiled to meet the needs of dynamic Indian businesses and focuses on key developments in India and across the globe.
This edition covers updates for June 2022. We hope you find this bulletin informative and useful.
Quick snapshot of some key updates
India updates – Effective
- Accounting of premiums, claims and related expenses on estimation basis by insurance companies
- Guidance Note on Companies Auditor's Report Order (CARO) 2020 (revised 2022 edition)
Companies Act updates
- Further relaxation in paying additional fees in case of delay in filing Form 11 (Annual Return) by Limited Liability Partnership
- Extension of facility for conducting meetings of unitholders of real estate investment trusts (REITs) and infrastructure investment trusts (InvITs) through video conferencing (VC) or through other audio-visual means (OAVM)
- Circular on modification in cyber security and cyber resilience framework of mutual funds/asset management companies (AMCs)
- Guidelines for Large Value Fund for Accredited Investors under SEBI (Alternative Investment Funds) Regulations, 2012 and requirement of compliance officer for managers of all AIFs
Other regulatory updates
- Provisioning requirement for investment in Security Receipts (SRs)
International updates – Proposed
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) adopts new requirements for lead auditor’s use of other auditors
Monthly GAAP Bulletin – July 2022
A summary of significant accounting, auditing and related updates.