Healthcare and life sciences: Preparing for challenges and opportunities
The industry across geographies is on the path to being more prevention-focused and consumer-driven. The increasing demand for healthcare services by aging global population, push for health care reforms, and businesses using digital technology to unlock information for real time analytics and information are expected to boost growth in the healthcare sector.
Our healthcare and life sciences advisory team brings together a combined experience of over 50 years to help businesses navigate through changes, new regulations, or simply trying to better understand the current industry. With proven experience and a track record of success, we provide the following services:
- Business consulting: Market assessment and competition landscaping, business planning, annual operating plan, commercial due diligence, working capital optimisation, strategy planning and implementation, etc.,
- Deal advisory: Funding raising (equity and debt), mergers and acquisitions, JV assistance, etc.
- Due diligence: Private equity due diligence, buy-side due diligence, sell-side/vendor initiated due diligence and vendor assistance
- Valuations: Restructuring and divestments related valuation, purchase price allocation, testing for investment/goodwill impairment, ESOP valuation, litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution related valuation, intangibles valuation, etc.
- Governance, risk and operations: Internal audit, performance enhancement, SOP development and validation, enterprise risk management, etc.
- Tax and regulatory services: Direct tax services, indirect tax services, transfer pricing services, US tax, transaction tax, etc.
- Others: Forensic and investigation services, HR advisory, business intelligence and information, accounting and monthly management reporting, payroll and related services, FEMA compliances, etc.
We draw experiences and resources from our global network, and have successfully worked with start-ups, mid-size and large domestic and international players, and various sector-focused PE/VC funds.
We have also helped various government authorities by providing technical and managerial solutions on public policy, project management, process reforms, technology interface and transformation, procurement and contract management, data analytics, impact assessment, and monitoring and evaluation.
Demystifying the Digital Personal Data Protection Act (DPDPA), 2023
The DPDPA represents a paradigm shift that will redefine how businesses operate by introducing stringent data protection and privacy measures that align seamlessly with global standards.
The power of diversity: can life sciences maintain their lead?
We explore how companies can maintain momentum to create a culture that truly opens the door to female talent at every level.
Unlocking pharmaceutical sector’s growth potential
Understanding the Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for the pharmaceutical sector