Consumer, Retail & E-commerce Home
Article Budget 2023 expectations of retail sector
Top 5 budget 2023 expectations of retail sector
Healthcare and Life Sciences Home
Report Technology transformation for future-ready healthcare
Grant Thornton Bharat - AHPI report delves deep into understanding technology transformation in the Indian healthcare industry
Automotive and Manufacturing Home
Article Post-Budget Article: Impact on the Automotive Sector
The forward-looking approach adopted in the budget towards this sector has been in alignment with the government’s goals of promoting Aatmanirbhar Bharat and moving firmly towards net-zero carbon emissions by 2070, shares Saket Mehra in this insightful article in Financial Express.
Grant Thornton Bharat presents the latest edition of the Monthly GAAP Bulletin that summarises significant accounting, auditing and regulatory updates. This publication has been compiled to meet the needs of dynamic Indian businesses and focuses on key developments in India and across the globe.
This edition covers updates for the month of September 2020.
We hope you find this bulletin informative and useful.
Quick snapshot of some key updates
India updates - Effective
Companies Act updates
- Companies (Amendment) Act, 2020
- Extension and relaxations of timelines granted by the MCA under various Acts/Schemes
- Suspension of initiation of corporate insolvency resolution process until 31 December 2020
- SEBI amends ICDR regulations in order to rationalise eligibility criteria and disclosure requirements for rights issues
Other regulatory updates
- Deferment of provisions of Basel III framework
- Long Form Audit Report
- Resolution framework for COVID 19 related stress financial parameters
- Code on Social Security, 2020
India updates – Proposed
- Exposure draft on Forensic Accounting and Investigation Standards
- Exposure draft on Standard on Assurance Engagements 3410: Assurance Engagement on Greenhouse Gas Statements
International updates - Effective
- Interest Rate Benchmark Reform – Phase 2 (Amendments to IFRS 9, IAS 39, IFRS 7, IFRS 4 and IFRS 16)
- Non-Authoritative Support Materials: Using automated tools and techniques in performing audit procedures
- ISA 540 (Revised) Implementation: Illustrative examples for auditing expected credit loss accounting
Download full report
Download PDF [2336 kb]
Also appears under...