Grant Thornton Bharat presents the latest edition of the Monthly GAAP Bulletin that summarises significant accounting, auditing and regulatory updates. This publication has been compiled to meet the needs of dynamic Indian businesses and focuses on key developments in India and across the globe.
This edition covers updates for September 2021. We hope you will find this bulletin informative and useful.
Key highlights of the publication
India updates – Effective
Companies Act updates
- Extension of time limit for holding AGM
- Amendments to SEBI LODR Regulations for debt listed entities
India updates – Proposed
- Exposure draft of revised guidance note on Schedule III of Companies Act, 2013
- Exposure draft of Revised AS 36, Impairment of Assets
- SEBI Board meeting updates
International updates - Effective
- IFRIC update- September 2021