This issue of Compliance Connect is a wrap up of the year 2017, as we provide insights on the most crucial developments in the forensic & investigation space also presenting an outlook for the coming year. Further, we share key predictions for 2018 as businesses get ready for some exciting times to drive their compliance agenda and get better prepared to mitigate risks.
Top takeaways for 2017 highlighted in this edition include:
- Rethink & redo Corporate Governance
- GDPR gains momentum, takes data compliance a notch higher
- Spotlight on shell as drive to clean money continues
- Good times ahead for Institutional Arbitration
- IT function emerged as the sweet spot for fraudsters
Download this Newsletter for more details.
Hope you find the newsletter informative.