The quarterly publication – Auto Track II, envisages the outlook of the automobile industry with deep insights on its various verticals along with a summary of the major happenings in the industry.
The story throughout July to September 2017 has been around implementation of the stricter BS IV, effect on ‘Make in India’ plans with GST cess hike on cars, the Indian auto components aftermarkets and critical foreign collaborations. The regulatory scenario in India has made the market highly unpredictable on one hand, whereas, also has come as a breather for the Indian manufacturers by way of imposition of anti-dumping duty on tyres imported from China and guidance note on non-compete restrictions by Competition Commission of India (CCI).
The automobile industry is at the start of an exciting phase of growth and expected to be positioned as one of the world’s most attractive automotive markets for both manufacturers and consumers.
Key takeaways from this quarterly update are:
- Industry overview and its key economic indicators
- Performance of Auto sector in Quarter II
- Financial reforms, investment and collaborations in the sector
- GST effect on Used car dealerships
- Emerging opportunities and challenges
- How the sectoral regulatory updates are going to impact the sector
We hope you will find this publication informative. Read full report for more insights.