Tapping into the burgeoning BFSI market See Overview
The Consumer & Retail sector is growing rapidly and is extremely dynamic. Due to constant disruption, managing business has become complicated and cumbersome. See Overview
Our healthcare and life sciences advisory team brings together a combined experience of over 50 years to help businesses navigate through changes, new... See Overview
At Grant Thornton in India, our automotive team works with a wide variety of clients to help them achieve their goals and increase shareholder wealth. Our... See Overview
M&E practice encompasses team of dynamic professionals with deep technical knowledge and extensive experience of working across segments say television, print,... See Overview
Tailored service offerings to Not for Profit organisations and CSR compliance services for dynamic businesses See Overview
At Grant Thornton, we assist dynamic Indian businesses in the Real Estate & Construction sector throughout their business life cycle by offering robust... See Overview
Our quarterly newsletter, TP Niche navigates through the latest trends and developments in the field of transfer pricing (TP) in India and globally. This newsletter captures our experiences in India’s Transfer Pricing regime and also provides insight into the recent developments globally.
This edition of TP Niche discusses the following:
- Perspective: This section provides a perspective on the revised safe harbour rules issued by the Central Board of Direct Taxes and also highlights the comparison of revised safe harbour rules with the
- corresponding earlier rules and its implication.
- Our experience: This section covers certain key considerations on Country-by-Country Reporting compilation.
- From the judiciary: This section focusses on some of the interesting case laws reported on TP during the quarter, July- September 2017.
- Tracker: This section lists key developments in the form of notifications, circulars and other publications touching different legislative and practical aspects of TP, which the readers may want to take note of, for
- their easy reference.
- Global corner: This section highlights the TP environment worldwide to give a wider perspective on what is happening around the world. For this issue we have selected United Kingdom, focusing on the evolving TP regime, along with other significant updates.
We hope you find the newsletter informative and useful. Read the publication for more insights.
Download full report
Download PDF [469 kb]
Also appears under...