Tapping into the burgeoning BFSI market See Overview
The Consumer & Retail sector is growing rapidly and is extremely dynamic. Due to constant disruption, managing business has become complicated and cumbersome. See Overview
Our healthcare and life sciences advisory team brings together a combined experience of over 50 years to help businesses navigate through changes, new... See Overview
At Grant Thornton in India, our automotive team works with a wide variety of clients to help them achieve their goals and increase shareholder wealth. Our... See Overview
M&E practice encompasses team of dynamic professionals with deep technical knowledge and extensive experience of working across segments say television, print,... See Overview
Tailored service offerings to Not for Profit organisations and CSR compliance services for dynamic businesses See Overview
At Grant Thornton, we assist dynamic Indian businesses in the Real Estate & Construction sector throughout their business life cycle by offering robust... See Overview
Grant Thornton in India presents the latest edition of the Monthly GAAP Bulletin that summarises significant accounting, auditing and regulatory updates. This publication has been compiled to meet the needs of dynamic Indian businesses and focuses on key developments in India and across the globe.
This edition covers updates for the month of July 2020.
We hope you find this bulletin informative and useful.
Quick snapshot of some key updates
India updates – Effective
- Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules, 2020
- Guidance Note on CARO 2020
Companies Act updates
- Technical Guide on Accounting for Expenditure on Corporate Social Responsibility Activities and withdrawal of Guidance Note
- Extension of time for submission of financial results
- Relaxation for issuers of NCDs/NCRPs/CPs
- Clarification on applicability of regulation 40(1) of SEBI LODR Regulations to open offer, buyback and delisting of securities of listed entities
Other regulatory updates
- Exemption from registration as NBFC – alternative investment fund
India updates – Proposed
- Exposure draft of Guidance Note on Revenue from Operations in case of Contractor
International updates – Effective
- Deferment of effective date of amendments to IAS 1
Download full Bulletin
Download PDF [2355 kb]
Also appears under...