India has been progressing consistently in moving closer to achieve SDGs. Maharashtra is a front runner in the country in achieving SDGs and Grant Thornton Bharat is supporting the state in this mission. Through our efforts in ensuring safe water and sanitation, digital access, sustainability, affordable housing and strategising smart cities, we are at the forefront in the journey towards achieving SDGs.
Our Public Sector practice enables government institutions to leverage technology and knowledge for effective decision making. While supporting the governing bodies to excel in policy formulation, project planning and implementation, we lay significant emphasis on devising citizen-centric solutions. At the centre of our advisory practice, we uphold effective governance and empowered citizens.
Key highlights of the report
- E-governance advisory for water supply and sanitation department
- Knowledge management advisors for Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB)
- Auditing of the beneficiary list for Mahatma Jotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojna (MJPSKY)
- E-governance services and management of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
- Project management consultancy for hospital management information system
- Process audit management consultancy services for Maha IT
- Technical support services to skill development schemes- DDU-GKY
- Technical agency for readymade garment cluster