The fragility of the financial services ecosystem is once again a matter of concern, highlighted by the recent bank failures worldwide. Central bankers globally have responded by raising interest rates to combat inflation, putting pressure on banks and creating financial stability risks.
Grant Thornton Bharat is hosting a webinar, “Decoding the Global Banking Crisis” on Thursday, 20 April 2023, at 5:30 pm. The webinar will feature eminent experts who will discuss the banking system's global challenges.
Key discussion points:
- Global banking crisis and its challenges
- Failure of banks and the impact on the financial ecosystem
- Capital adequacy requirements for banks
- Global events and the Indian banking resilience
- The role of regulation in mitigating banking risks
- The outlook for the global banking system
Grant Thornton LLP
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Grant Thornton Bharat LLP