With the recent announcement of an Enhanced Trade Partnership, the relationship between the UK and India is stronger than ever, with huge potential to increase trade and investment activity.
India is already one of the top investors in the UK, with Indian companies in the UK employing over 116,000 people. Drawing from CII and Grant Thornton’s India meets Britain Tracker 2021 report, this webinar will provide insight into the evolving scale, business activities, locations and performance of the Indian-owned companies who are making the biggest impact in the UK.
We will hear from some of the fantastic Indian businesses who are part of this report about the exciting and innovative work they are doing in the UK.
Join us on 10 June as we explore opportunities to build stronger investment links between India, Leeds City Region, and the wider Northern Powerhouse.
- David Shepherd, Director of Trade and Investment, Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership
- Chris Heyes, Director, UKIBC
- Anuj Chande, Partner & Head of South Asia Group, Grant Thornton
- Chandru K Iyer, Head of Business Development, South Asia Business Group, Grant Thornton (Chair)
- Nick Kaimakami, EVP & Head of EMEA and USA East
- Lakshmi Kaul, Head and Representative UK
- Laura Demetris, Deputy Director, Investment and Marketing
- Anurag Bhatia, Senior Vice President & Head of UK & Europe