As data breaches become more frequent due to poor security hygiene, organisations must prioritise IT controls automation to mitigate the risks. To embark on the journey towards enhanced security and efficiency, taking the first steps towards automation is imperative.
In this context, Grant Thornton dGTL invites you to a webinar on The Art of Possible in IT Controls Automation, where our team of experts will guide you through the entire lifecycle of automating IT controls, including implementation, maintenance, and monitoring.
Key discussion points
- The need for IT controls automation
- Journey to digitisation
- Embracing IT automation beyond challenges
- Future with IT automation - tools and technologies
Who should attend?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Internal Audit Heads
- Chief Information Officers
- Assurance professionals
- Any business professional who is starting or has already taken the first step in their automation journey
Grant Thornton dGTL
Bidvest Advisory Services, South Africa