- Life at Grant Thornton Life at Grant Thornton
- Career Opportunities Career Opportunities
- Our Culture Our Culture
Our shared purpose of contributing to a more vibrant Bharat, laid the foundation for creating engaging and sustainable initiatives with the potential for significant impact in our communities. This has been brought to life through #Everyday CSR.
Our #Everyday CSR approach is two pronged:
Implementing initiatives aligned with the United Nations sustainable development goals to build awareness on sustainable practices and inspire our people to cascade this beyond the Firm. This includes campaigns which encourage responsible energy consumption, curtailing the use of single use plastic, waste segregation and the like. In addition to contributing to the well-being of our communities, through regular donation drive (books, stationery, clothes), disaster relief support, inclusive sports events and blood donation camps.
Get to know us better through the eyes of our people and clients.Step inside
To empower our communities, our staff’s time and knowledge are dedicated towards four thematic work streams,
- Education - support under privileged children in their formal education and holistic development
- Health and wellness - improve the health and well-being of community members
- Support for support staff – enhance the future prospects for the children of our support staff
- Skill development - capacity building for our not for profit clients and partners
We are redefining the way we approach CSR to be something much more meaningful and something which helps create purpose for our people beyond just their work commitments and career aspirations. We want to embed social responsibility into our Firm’s Culture and that is why we call it Every Day CSR.