Introduction to Cyber Advisory
In today’s time, businesses have gone through large transformation initiatives such as adoption of digital technologies, transition to cloud, use of advanced technologies et al. Additionally, as professionals are adopting the new normal of connecting remotely, there has been an increase in cyber threats to most of organizations. Given this scenario, organizations need to strengthen their cyber posture, which means adoption of new controls and realignment of the existing ones.
Our cyber advisory practice is rightly positioned to assist our clients in managing their cyber posture over time. Some of the key highlights include -
- Formulate a strategy and governance mechanism to regularly monitor and take informed action on the pertinent cyber risks
- Define what to secure and when
- Maintain regulatory and global compliance that help businesses to operate securely
- Give assurance to their respective boards on
- Ensure constant update to the threat vectors via threat intelligence and ensure effective security operations
- Provide a holistic cyber resiliency plan, which is not limited to crisis and disasters
- Develop active defense mechanisms that protect organizations from various cyber attacks
- Identify, assess and treat risks across people, process and technology, and continuously improve the risk posture of an organization
- Understand the steps to come out of a cyber attack with minimum impacts and apply learnings to avoid recurrence of such incidents
Submit a request for a proposal to explore how our services can help you and your company.