- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
- Workshop on GST Workshop on GST
Grant Thornton Learning & Development Academy
Learning and Development Academy by Grant Thornton
E: email@example.com Mob: +91 989 139 5363Enquiry form
Transfer pricing is an art and not a science which makes the practical aspects of the regime as interesting and intriguing as the law itself. As one of the leading advisors to companies, Grant Thornton understands the need to approach the transfer pricing norms in a customised manner that provides valuable inputs to the management.
Grant Thornton Learning & Development Academy is pleased to launch Workshop on Transfer Pricing with an aim to provide knowledge, update and inputs on current challenges Transfer pricing professionals are facing. The increasing global trade, continuous changing regulations, complex business transactions and the role of multinational institutions/companies, it’s extremely important for Transfer Pricing professional understand complexity of TP regulation act.
Grant Thornton training program on Transfer pricing is an excellent opportunity to learn from GT Transfer Pricing experts, the team which advise companies undertaking intercompany transactions, both international and domestic.