- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
- Workshop on GST Workshop on GST
Mob.: +91 965 419 0274 Email.: Kapil.firstname.lastname@example.orgEnquiry form
Workshop on Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16
IASB has recently notified new accounting standards IFRS 15 - Revenue from contracts with customer and IFRS 16 - Leases, mandatorily applicable from 1 Jan 2018 and 1 Jan 2019 respectively.
Corresponding standards have also been issued under Ind AS and US GAAP. These standards represent culmination of years of research and deliberation between IASB and FASB.
Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15
Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 will apply to most revenue arrangements, including construction contracts. Among other things, it changes the criteria for determining whether revenue is recognised at a point in time or over time and provides more guidance in areas where current IFRSs are lacking – such as multiple element arrangements, variable pricing, rights of return, warranties and licensing. The actual impact on each company’s top line will depend on the industry, specific customer contracts and how they have applied existing Standards.
Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16
Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 represents the first major overhaul of lease accounting for over three decades. The IASB has long considered the existing split between operating and finance leases as problematic as it has resulted in too much structuring and offbalance sheet financing. Therefore Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 has done away with the operating versus finance lease distinction and requires accounting of all leases to be ‘on-balance sheet’ for lessees.