- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
- Workshop on GST Workshop on GST
Grant Thornton Learning & Development Academy
Covering syllabus of ACCA Diploma in Financial Reporting
E: email@example.com Mob: +91 989 139 5363Enquiry form
About ACCA DipIFRS
Our Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is for finance professionals who need to acquire a more detailed understanding of IFRS. DipIFR is a fast and efficient solution that will develop your current knowledge in this field. As well as how to apply the standards, you will learn the concepts and principles which underpin them. International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are mandated in more than 100 countries worldwide.
ACCA's Diploma In IFRS is a well-recognised qualification for participants who wish to learn about IFRS standards and its practical implication on financial statements of the companies globally.
Our training program is based on syllabus of ACCA Diploma in IFRS. We not only prepare you for exam, Along with IFRS, we will also cover its differences with corresponding Ind AS and IGAAP to help participants learn the local reporting requirements and smoothly manage Ind AS implementation in India. We will also leverage our firm’s rich experience in different domains across various industries and its knowledge base to share practical insights, helping participants understand and learn complex concepts.