- Union Budget
- Union Budget 2021-22 Union Budget 2021-22
- Union Budget 2020-21 Union Budget 2020-21
- Union Budget 2019-20 Union Budget 2019-20
- Interim Budget 2019 Interim Budget 2019
- Union Budget 2018-19 Union Budget 2018-19
- Union Budget 2017-18 Union Budget 2017-18
- Union Budget 2016-17 Union Budget 2016-17
The Government recently introduced the Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Scheme (the Scheme) to reduce direct tax disputes. Several amendments and FAQs have been released to address stakeholder concerns and clarify various aspects related to the Scheme.
The maximum benefit under the Scheme is available till 31 March 2020. Hence, this is the right time to do a case specific analysis to evaluate the pros and cons of the Scheme.
Join our webinar on 13 March at 11:00 am IST, where we will analyse practical issues faced by the industry and evaluate feasibility of the Scheme in such cases.
Dial-in for audio only (no charges applied): +91 841 992 2122
Participation pin: 72781752#
Have questions on the Vivad se Vishwas Scheme?
Click here to post the same
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm IST