- Union Budget
- Union Budget 2021-22 Union Budget 2021-22
- Union Budget 2020-21 Union Budget 2020-21
- Union Budget 2019-20 Union Budget 2019-20
- Interim Budget 2019 Interim Budget 2019
- Union Budget 2018-19 Union Budget 2018-19
- Union Budget 2017-18 Union Budget 2017-18
- Union Budget 2016-17 Union Budget 2016-17
Encouraged by the success of the Indirect Tax Sabka Vishwas (Legacy Dispute Resolution) Scheme, Budget 2020 proposed The Direct Tax Vivad Se Vishwas Bill, 2020 (Scheme), with a view to reduce litigation.
This Scheme provides an opportunity to taxpayers to settle their disputes in a short span of time. However, taxpayers need to evaluate the consequences of opting for this Scheme vis-a-vis other remedial measures.
Join our webinar on 20 February 2020, at 11.00 a.m. IST, where we will decode the fine print of the Scheme.
Dial-in for audio only (no charges applied): +91 841 992 2122
Participation pin: 41073014#
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm IST