- Union Budget
- Union Budget 2020-21 Union Budget 2020-21
- Union Budget 2019-20 Union Budget 2019-20
- Interim Budget 2019 Interim Budget 2019
- Union Budget 2018-19 Union Budget 2018-19
- Union Budget 2017-18 Union Budget 2017-18
- Union Budget 2016-17 Union Budget 2016-17
We organised a webinar on Union Budget 2020 on 1 February.
In the backdrop of the economic slowdown and global headwinds, this year’s Union Budget had an opportunity to kick-start growth, create employment opportunities and rationalise the tax regime through bold measures.
In the recent past, the government has reduced corporate tax rates and taken other focused measures to stimulate growth in the economy. Our webinar provides insights and decodes budget 2020. At the same time, it throws light on the current economic environment.
Click here to view the webinar.
Time: 04:00 pm - 05:00 pm IST