- Union Budget
- Union Budget 2021-22 Union Budget 2021-22
- Union Budget 2020-21 Union Budget 2020-21
- Union Budget 2019-20 Union Budget 2019-20
- Interim Budget 2019 Interim Budget 2019
- Union Budget 2018-19 Union Budget 2018-19
- Union Budget 2017-18 Union Budget 2017-18
- Union Budget 2016-17 Union Budget 2016-17
Our report on the Union Budget corporate expectations survey report- 2016 has been developed by deriving the responses to an online questionnaire circulated to individuals representing some of India’s leading public and private sector enterprises. The survey was administered to 120 participants from corporate houses which includes promoters, chief executives, financial controllers and tax managers across various sectors to gauge the pulse of India Inc. on the expectations from the upcoming budget.
Over the last year the government has demonstrated its commitment to deliver the promises made in the last budget and initiated steps such as setting up committees to simplify tax laws and reduce litigations. Concrete steps for providing clarity on contentious issues have also been taken through issue of clarifications and press releases. The recent set-up of a tax policy research unit and tax policy council headed by Finance Minister (FM) himself is expected to take this process to a greater level.