In today’s scenario organisations face several challenges while expanding into new markets and operating across borders. With the evolution of businesses in multiple jurisdictions, execution of efficient back-office processes, which ensures consistency in global reporting and compliances with varied tax regulations, can become a distraction from core operations for multinational organisations.
Some of the dynamic organisations outsource these functions to maximise performance while minimising costs. Outsourcing these services can allow them to concentrate on what is important for their business by saving time and money.
At Grant Thornton Bharat, we meet the challenges of our clients and help them unlock their potential for growth. Our professionals offer solutions tailored to meet our clients’ global accounting and statutory reporting requirements. With first-hand experience of local reporting requirements in more than 120+ locations worldwide, we provide seamless and consistent international service delivery through a single point of contact.
Our value proposition
Our ability to be agile through our global network and with an approach that focuses on efficiency and cost effectiveness, enables us to provide value-driven solutions to our clients. Our offices include a dedicated facility, India Knowledge and Capability Centre (IKCC), which is pivotal to service both the domestic and global markets efficiently and cost effectively.
- Prepare and maintain books and records under local GAAP or group GAAP
- Manage global and local management reporting
- Help create multi-jurisdictional and multi-lingual financial statements
- Prepare and maintain shadow books under local GAAP
- Provide requisite audit support
- Prepare and file all tax returns
- Perform tax reviews including diagnostic reviews, setting up multijurisdictional
- tax compliance reporting systems, etc.
- Deal with local authorities, where required
- Support in incorporation of entity
- Maintain statutory registers, prepare agenda, notice and minutes
- Prepare and file annual financials and other required documentation with local authorities
- Provide multi-jurisdictional GAAP expertise
- Prepare standardised bridge files with complete audit support for all statutory adjustments
- Perform full reconciliation and mapping of financial statements
- Provide payroll processing and personnel administration as per local requirements
- Help with payroll compliances and filings with local authorities
- Provide global mobility services
- Supervise accounting team and review accounting transactions
- Ensure on-time monthly and annual book closure process
- Review global and local management reporting and timely submission
- Ensure timely adherence to all statutory compliances and tax regulations
We offer cutting-edge technology solutions
How can Grant Thornton Bharat help us?
International coordination of services across time zones
Standardised approach with structured and timely reporting
Single point of contact. Multi-lingual dealing with internal and external stake holders
Improved company focus with Cost efficiency and scalability
Single platform for accounting and reporting
Global compliance and reporting solutions
As organisations extend their footprints domestically and internationally, the challenge of executing back office processes can become a distraction from core operations, while the need to meet reporting requirements in local or across multiple jurisdictions creates additional risk.