CVC has been established with three key objectives
Advanced threat vigilance
To remain secure and resilient, it is important for businesses to build a holistic cyber security detect, respond and recover framework. Our experts are well placed to assist businesses at every stage of their cyber adoption journey.
Future-proof your business with us
At Grant Thornton Bharat, our aim is to provide a cyber safe landscape for our clients so they can conduct business seamlessly and enable them to secure their brand reputation, protect investor interests, ensure board assurance and enhance customer satisfaction.
We offer flexible and module managed security services for cyber defence, proactive threat hunting and incident response.
- Dark web analysis
- Brand protection
- Web monitoring, web malware and social media monitoring
- Data leakage, threat monitoring and hacktivism
- Threat notifications, threat reports and IoCs
- Monthly threat landscape (industry-wise)
- Vulnerability management
- Application security
- Data security
- Managed ASR external facing
- SOC Level 1/2/3, incident response and threat hunting
- Cyber forensics
- VA/PT courses and custom training
- Security solutions platform and tools engineering
- IAM, DLP, EDR/XDR, IPS/IDS/Firewall, UEBA
- Zero trust architecture
- Transaction analysis, availability monitoring and application security
- Privacy-exception monitoring
- Converged command and control centre/monitoring services
- SOC advisory (SOC design, implementation, integration, SOC assessment)
- Anti-phishing and anti-APT-as-a-service
- SOC PMO
- OT and IoT SOC
How do you keep your business secure?
With an ever-evolving threat landscape, how do you stay present and future ready? Connect with our experts to understand more about committment to the cause of securing your business in the cyber space.