- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
Mob.: +91 78380 00185 Email.: Pradeep.firstname.lastname@example.orgEnquiry form
Finance for Non-Finance programme is designed to develop financial skills among the professionals working in non-finance functions like HR, Production, Sales and Marketing, R&D, etc. This will be helpful in making business decisions and facilitate smooth communication with finance team.
Our three-day programme guide will let you know how finance function operates in a corporate and elaborate on the use of the information provided by different functions, while preparing financial statements. Participants will gain understanding in terms of techniques and principles used to prepare the financial statements.
The Finance for Non-Finance programme will also focus on different types of costs involved and what is the relevance of each while making a decision along with working capital management, variance analysis, etc.