- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
- Workshop on GST Workshop on GST
- Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI
Mob.: +91 78380 00185 Email.: Pradeep.firstname.lastname@example.orgEnquiry form
Blockchain based technologies (distributed ledgers) have experienced a phenomenal growth in 2015. They went from being ignored by big companies and only researched by startups, to attract all the attention from the innovation world Interest in blockchain has transcended the financial services sector to utility, transportation, business and governmental industries. Gone are the days of businesses just deliberating on the potentials of this technology. Organizations today are designing and implementing live blockchain applications in banking, equity trading, real estate, facility management, healthcare, supply change management, energy supply and land registry to name a few.
Blockchain technology is helping organizations reduce administrative overhead cost, speed up the transactional time and streamline processes. India has not remained untouched by this wave of disruption. Companies in the country are widely adopting the blockchain technology across several industries, including banking and financial services, transportation, supply chain, as well as government verticals.
NITI Aayog is also working on a policy paper which will focus on deploying blockchain technology across the country.
Grant Thornton has designed a 3 day program to build in-depth knowledge of blockchain. It involves discussion on the various concepts of blockchain such as smart contract, transaction and blocks, smart ledger, blockchain architecture, cryptocurrency concepts and private blockchain among others.
Successful completion of the programme will enable the participants to upskill themselves and design and build blockchain-based applications for enterprises and businesses.