- Our Courses
- ACCA's Diploma in IFRS ACCA's Diploma in IFRS
- Finance for non Finance Finance for non Finance
- Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop Ind AS 115/ IFRS 15 & Ind AS 116/ IFRS 16 workshop
- Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16 Online live Workshop on IFRS 15 & IFRS 16
- ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training ACCA Diploma in IFRS - Online Live training
- Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop Workshop on Ind As 115 – One day workshop
- Corporate training
- Workshop on Transfer Pricing Workshop on Transfer Pricing
- Advanced Excel Boot Camp Advanced Excel Boot Camp
- Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation Certification in Financial Modelling & Valuation
- Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day Workshop on Ind AS 116 – one day
- Certification in Blockchain Certification in Blockchain
- Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives Masterclass on ESOPs other equity-linked long-term incentives
- Workshop on GST Workshop on GST
- Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI Certification in analytics using R and visualisation using Power BI
E: email@example.com Mob: +91 989 139 5363Enquiry form
Why MS Excel
As businesses are evolving and becoming more dynamic, Microsoft Excel has become an integral and leading tool for most organizations across the world. MS Excel is the cornerstone of each organisational function be it strategy, finance or accounting, HR, Sales etc. Each of these department works on complex spreadsheets representing financial results, budgets, forecasts, and plans required to make critical business decisions Microsoft Excel come with million rows of data and automate number crunching, but this popular spreadsheet software is capable of doing more than just figures.
Having Working knowledge of MS Excel has become imperative for every working professional as the use of MS Excel across organisation is domain and department agnostic. A strong knowledge of MS Excel would help professionals to success in their respective career paths.
Objectives of MS Excel Training
- Participants will learn to how to simplify complex spreadsheets
- Enhance spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and excel formulas and streamline their operational work.
- Use advanced functions of MS Excel to improve productivity,
- They will apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats.
- Participants will also learn how to automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others
Who Should Attend
MS Excel is widely used in organisations across departments, basic understanding of the Microsoft Excel is important for employees at all levels across verticals ( HR, Finance, Sales & Marketing). Grant Thornton Academy has also designed an advance level MS Excel program which is meant for people working on large spreadsheet and responsible for reporting and managing MIS.
The course is also designed for students would want to learn how sort and filter data, import and export data sets, and analyze data using the rich features provided in Excel. It will impart the necessary skills to collaborate with others, audit and analyze worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data.