- About Us
- Corporate social responsibility
Growing Together in the community is Grant Thornton's commitment to community engagement.
Founded on six guiding principles, it advocates the impact each person can make by being passionately involved in their community. Many inspiring people from Grant Thornton across the globe are already providing innovative, generous and resourceful services to the communities they work and live in, see the videos below for examples of how our people are making a difference.
One thread recurs through all our work with communities – helping young people to unlock their potential through education. Across many of our member firms, our people are using their skills and experience to help young people to thrive.
Across Grant Thornton we are actively involved in the following areas:
- education: helping communities and people to grow, develop and unlock their potential
- healthcare: giving our time on initiatives important to our communities
- helping communities and people to grow, develop and unlock their potential
- collaborating with charities and NGOs to support people in poverty.
Global steering committee
Growing Together in the community was co-created across our organisation. Our Global steering committee comprises nine leaders from across the globe, who are advocates for CSR. Together they developed the global guiding principles which shape our community engagement. The committee currently comprises representatives from Mexico, US, Ireland, UK, South Africa, India, UAE and Australia.