We provide high quality assurance services to our clients in local and global markets, while enabling them comply with requisite requirements in the robust environment of regulations and International Accounting standards.
In an era where investors and other stakeholders demand transparent financial reporting, we provide our clients with a robust and challenging audit. As part of our hands-on approach to all our clients - whether they are large or small, we take the time to get to know everyone who are involved with the process, while encouraging them to provide their valuable insight into the industry and the marketplace in which they operate their business. We keep all our clients up-to-date with relevant financial reporting and related legislative and technical changes, through the year, while also providing appropriate advice to maximize the potential of their business.
We keep all our clients up-to-date with relevant financial reporting and related legislative and technical changes, through the year, while also providing appropriate advice to maximise the potential of their business.
Our assurance services cover the following:
Attest services (under international standards - ISA, PCAOB, AICPA, etc)
Financial Reporting Advisory services
Our people are committed to delivering the highest standards of excellence, based on integrity, deep technical skills and commercial experience. The approach means that we provide:
- risk-based global audit methodology: As the India member firm within Grant Thornton International Ltd, one of the first international networks to adopt a truly global audit methodology, we have access to a network of more than 500 international offices. This enables us to gain effective audit evidence using a combination of systems/controls work, substantive audit testing and computer-assisted audit techniques.
- robust independence: We are aware of the need to establish appropriate mechanisms to ensure the independence of our engagement teams. We have invested in automated systems that ensure our firm complies with India and international ethical standards.
- partner-led service: With more hands-on input and accessibility at senior level - your engagement partner will draw upon the firm's depth of specialist resource and will ensure you receive a prompt, decisive and consistent service.
- technical knowledge, commercial application: We have 6 specialist sector groups at your disposal, each with dedicated audit and financial reporting specialists. Sector-specific audit work programs allow us to streamline our approach to enhance audit efficiency and relevance to you.
- thought leadership: Grant Thornton is represented on key bodies often speaking out on behalf of their clients and we aim to lead the debate on emerging accounting issues.
- market credibility: We are viewed as the only alternative to Big 4 and have built our reputation in the market place. This makes us ideally placed to offer the market the choice it demands.