Grant Thornton UK has been an active and preferred AIM Nominated adviser (Nomad) since 1996, having advised companies with a combined market cap of over GB£1bn in 2006 alone. Grant Thornton UK has worked on over 180 Nomad mandates and admitted over 35 international companies on AIM and has an ongoing portfolio of over 50 retained Nomad clients with largest dedicated Nomad team in London.
Apart from the Nomad role, Grant Thornton can play several roles in the floatation process including the Reporting Accountants role.
Areas that we can assist you in:
- Being the reporting accountants and IFRS auditors
- Introducing brokers in London
- Introducing other advisers associated with the process
- Introducing Europe based Non-executive directors, as required
- Project managing entire listing process with seamless service utilization of local offices
- Coordination across all advisers
- Advise on post flotation issues
What is the market looking for?
- Strong, established, motivated management teams
- Excellent financial track record and /or real growth prospects
- Focused and robust business model
- strong commercial position
- barriers to entry
- dominant market position
- protected intellectual property
- Major attractions of Indian companies
- buoyant economy
- strong management capability
- established track record
- good growth prospects
"new IPO capital raised exceeded £9bn in 2006, > total raised in first 10 years"
- No minimum market capitalisation allows younger companies to access public capital markets
- No requirement for trading track record allows new companies to access public capital markets
- No minimum public float allows existing shareholders to seek an AIM admission while maintaining a significant shareholding
- Admission documents not pre-vetted by LSE or UKLA but by a NOMAD