Our dedicated team of US tax specialists advises clients on US tax issues and also helps file US tax returns from India.

Our US Tax services cover the following areas.

US Inbound Services

If you are looking to set up a business in the US, we can guide you in the selection of the right type of business (C-Corp, LLC, etc) as well help you in incorporating the company and obtaining all the necessary tax and regulatory registrations. As a part of our US Inbound services, we offer the following assistance:

Read more