- Assurance Assurance
- Tax & regulatory Tax & regulatory
- Business advisory Business advisory
- DigiTech DigiTech
Our Transfer Pricing experts advise companies undertaking intercompany transactions, both international and domestic.
Key features of the TP Regulations
- every person who has undertaken an international transaction or specified domestic transaction with an associated enterprise shall maintain information and contemporaneous documentation as prescribed under the Rules
- every person who has entered into an international transaction during a previous year shall obtain an Accountant’s Report and furnish such report on or before the filing of the income tax return which is 30 November following the end of the financial year.
- stringent penalties have been prescribed for non-adherence to the TP Regulations
How can we help you?
As one of the leading advisors to companies, Grant Thornton understands the need to approach the transfer pricing norms in a customised manner that provides valuable inputs to the management. This approach facilitates easy decision making. Our Transfer Pricing professionals provide comprehensive solutions tailored to meet the business objectives of our clients after profiling the exact nature and the extent of the transactions.